But God Definition Short Sleeve Tees
The meaning behind "but God!" - when God backspaces on the period and makes it a comma. He turned it and He made a way! Perfect for yourself or as a gift!
"But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive." Genesis 50:20
Our shirts are made to order just for you. Once your order is placed, the processing time is 5-7 business days to get your shirt(s) printed and ready to ship. After that, shipment time in the US is 3-5 business days. Orders are shipped via USPS.
- 5.4-ounce, 100% cotton
- 90/10 cotton/poly (Athletic Heather)
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Heathers)
T201 Sport-Tek SS Colorblock Raglan Jersey:
- 5.1-ounce, 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Tag-free label; Rib knit neck; Raglan sleeves Scalloped hem
- Raglan sleeves; Scalloped hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Sport-Tek®